My searches aren't finding many hotel choices that offer anything larger than "double" size beds. It's occurred to me that perhaps these aren't as small as "double" size beds here in the US (54" wide, I think?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 6 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 9 Italy in October
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 21 Local markets in Italy
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 24 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 25 Where in Paris?