My searches aren't finding many hotel choices that offer anything larger than "double" size beds. It's occurred to me that perhaps these aren't as small as "double" size beds here in the US (54" wide, I think?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 6 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 9 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Airport Transit Visa
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Paris advice with kids
- 18 Anniversary trip to France
- 19 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 20 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Moscow Favorites
- 25 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans