My searches aren't finding many hotel choices that offer anything larger than "double" size beds. It's occurred to me that perhaps these aren't as small as "double" size beds here in the US (54" wide, I think?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 14 nights in Europe
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Berlin, germany
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 10 4 days in switzerland
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Ireland & Scotland
- 20 CDG airport
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.