My searches aren't finding many hotel choices that offer anything larger than "double" size beds. It's occurred to me that perhaps these aren't as small as "double" size beds here in the US (54" wide, I think?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 2 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Athens
- 14 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 15 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 20 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 21 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 22 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 23 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 24 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy