If you don't like hotels or can't afford them, try our b&b:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CHEAP SAFARIS TO TANZANIA
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 5 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 6 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 7 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 8 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 9 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 10 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 11 Basque country ideas
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 14 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 18 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 19 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 20 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 21 Travel vs. Babies
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 24 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay