We will be traveling to London on 4/26/13 and plan to stay for 7 days. I've been to London before but my DH and children (19 and 22) have not. Was thinking it would be great to stay at a bed and breakfast/country inn type of accommodation (to get the true English experience). Daily budget of $200/$225. It would very much help to also know how we would travel back and forth to city of London. Help me please.
Bed and breakfast or country Inn near to or on the outskirts of London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 London tube
- 5 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 London day trips, especially castles
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 19 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 20 Swiss rail passes
- 21 Zurich, Switzerland
- 22 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 23 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium