We will be traveling to London on 4/26/13 and plan to stay for 7 days. I've been to London before but my DH and children (19 and 22) have not. Was thinking it would be great to stay at a bed and breakfast/country inn type of accommodation (to get the true English experience). Daily budget of $200/$225. It would very much help to also know how we would travel back and forth to city of London. Help me please.
Bed and breakfast or country Inn near to or on the outskirts of London
- 1 Moving to Spain
- 2 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 3 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 6 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 7 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 8 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 9 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 10 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 15 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 16 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 17 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 20 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 21 Home base in Provence in July
- 22 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 23 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 24 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 25 Granada on Sunday