We will be traveling to London on 4/26/13 and plan to stay for 7 days. I've been to London before but my DH and children (19 and 22) have not. Was thinking it would be great to stay at a bed and breakfast/country inn type of accommodation (to get the true English experience). Daily budget of $200/$225. It would very much help to also know how we would travel back and forth to city of London. Help me please.
Bed and breakfast or country Inn near to or on the outskirts of London
- 1 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Trip to London
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 10 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 Monaco to Paris
- 23 EuropeanDestinations
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence