I am taking a trip to Paris in September, driving to Geneva, flying out of Geneva to Barcelona.
I only have about 2-3 flexible days to spend either in Beaune, France OR Lausanne, Switzerland.
I am looking forward to culture, charm, food, people, wine, and breathtaking scenery with minimal touristy feel. I do not care so much for any guided tour, not too big on historical sights.
If you have been to one or both cities, I would love to hear what you have to share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 We're here!
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 6-7 Days in France
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Bremerhaven and environs
- 20 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 21 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on