I am taking a trip to Paris in September, driving to Geneva, flying out of Geneva to Barcelona.
I only have about 2-3 flexible days to spend either in Beaune, France OR Lausanne, Switzerland.
I am looking forward to culture, charm, food, people, wine, and breathtaking scenery with minimal touristy feel. I do not care so much for any guided tour, not too big on historical sights.
If you have been to one or both cities, I would love to hear what you have to share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 2 weeks from southern italy
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena