I am taking a trip to Paris in September, driving to Geneva, flying out of Geneva to Barcelona.
I only have about 2-3 flexible days to spend either in Beaune, France OR Lausanne, Switzerland.
I am looking forward to culture, charm, food, people, wine, and breathtaking scenery with minimal touristy feel. I do not care so much for any guided tour, not too big on historical sights.
If you have been to one or both cities, I would love to hear what you have to share.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Creative : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 HELP: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 3 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Creative : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 5 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 6 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 14 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 15 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 18 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 Cartagena Spain
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...