Hi everyone, I am flying into London early in the morning on may 28th. I have 5 or 6 days before I have to be to Belfast in northern Ireland. I am looking to spend those 5 days completely relaxing, I would love to go to a beautiful beach, I love hot springs, or fun activities that involve caves, hiking, snorkeling, etc. I'm pretty open about where to go as long as its beautiful and relaxing. It can be anywhere within a few hours of London (either by plane or train). My total budget for the travel, hotels, and activities is about $1200, but I am a bit flexible on that. Any ideas? I have been to Venice, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and London to name a few I have visited and don't want to repeat right now. I'm thinking somewhere in Greece, Portugal, France, Spain or any ideas you have where I can find a beach! Thanks in advance for any responses! Oh and I am a female in my 20s traveling alone, do somewhere safe obviously.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Positano, Italy
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium