Hi everyone, I am flying into London early in the morning on may 28th. I have 5 or 6 days before I have to be to Belfast in northern Ireland. I am looking to spend those 5 days completely relaxing, I would love to go to a beautiful beach, I love hot springs, or fun activities that involve caves, hiking, snorkeling, etc. I'm pretty open about where to go as long as its beautiful and relaxing. It can be anywhere within a few hours of London (either by plane or train). My total budget for the travel, hotels, and activities is about $1200, but I am a bit flexible on that. Any ideas? I have been to Venice, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and London to name a few I have visited and don't want to repeat right now. I'm thinking somewhere in Greece, Portugal, France, Spain or any ideas you have where I can find a beach! Thanks in advance for any responses! Oh and I am a female in my 20s traveling alone, do somewhere safe obviously.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 shortened trip to Italy
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 Sunny September Trip Report
- 12 Trip Report, part 1
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 London GTG late September?
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15