Hi everyone, I am flying into London early in the morning on may 28th. I have 5 or 6 days before I have to be to Belfast in northern Ireland. I am looking to spend those 5 days completely relaxing, I would love to go to a beautiful beach, I love hot springs, or fun activities that involve caves, hiking, snorkeling, etc. I'm pretty open about where to go as long as its beautiful and relaxing. It can be anywhere within a few hours of London (either by plane or train). My total budget for the travel, hotels, and activities is about $1200, but I am a bit flexible on that. Any ideas? I have been to Venice, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and London to name a few I have visited and don't want to repeat right now. I'm thinking somewhere in Greece, Portugal, France, Spain or any ideas you have where I can find a beach! Thanks in advance for any responses! Oh and I am a female in my 20s traveling alone, do somewhere safe obviously.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 A Sardinia trip report
- 4 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Granada
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples