Hi everyone, I am flying into London early in the morning on may 28th. I have 5 or 6 days before I have to be to Belfast in northern Ireland. I am looking to spend those 5 days completely relaxing, I would love to go to a beautiful beach, I love hot springs, or fun activities that involve caves, hiking, snorkeling, etc. I'm pretty open about where to go as long as its beautiful and relaxing. It can be anywhere within a few hours of London (either by plane or train). My total budget for the travel, hotels, and activities is about $1200, but I am a bit flexible on that. Any ideas? I have been to Venice, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and London to name a few I have visited and don't want to repeat right now. I'm thinking somewhere in Greece, Portugal, France, Spain or any ideas you have where I can find a beach! Thanks in advance for any responses! Oh and I am a female in my 20s traveling alone, do somewhere safe obviously.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 2 First Time to UK since 2001
- 3 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 22 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir