Hi everyone, I am flying into London early in the morning on may 28th. I have 5 or 6 days before I have to be to Belfast in northern Ireland. I am looking to spend those 5 days completely relaxing, I would love to go to a beautiful beach, I love hot springs, or fun activities that involve caves, hiking, snorkeling, etc. I'm pretty open about where to go as long as its beautiful and relaxing. It can be anywhere within a few hours of London (either by plane or train). My total budget for the travel, hotels, and activities is about $1200, but I am a bit flexible on that. Any ideas? I have been to Venice, Paris, Milan, Barcelona, and London to name a few I have visited and don't want to repeat right now. I'm thinking somewhere in Greece, Portugal, France, Spain or any ideas you have where I can find a beach! Thanks in advance for any responses! Oh and I am a female in my 20s traveling alone, do somewhere safe obviously.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Honeymooning in Europe
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Spain tips beyond safety
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 American electrical gadgets
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague