My husband and I are looking for a beach near Barcelona to spend the last leg of our honeymoon. We are hoping for somewhere relatively relaxed, with a nice beach, and things to do like shopping and restaurants. We want to be within a train/bus ride to the city, so that we can go into the city during the day. We also want to be able to have a simple way to get back to the airport.
Any suggestions for either town or a particular hotel that would be great for a honeymoon? Amenities such as umbrellas/chairs, spa, room service, pool/hot tub, pool bar etc are valued if available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Spain - day driver advice
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions