My husband and I are looking for a beach near Barcelona to spend the last leg of our honeymoon. We are hoping for somewhere relatively relaxed, with a nice beach, and things to do like shopping and restaurants. We want to be within a train/bus ride to the city, so that we can go into the city during the day. We also want to be able to have a simple way to get back to the airport.
Any suggestions for either town or a particular hotel that would be great for a honeymoon? Amenities such as umbrellas/chairs, spa, room service, pool/hot tub, pool bar etc are valued if available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Things to do in Brussels
- 3 Naxos car rental
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 16 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 17 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 K-Day
- 20 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 21 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?