My husband and I are looking for a beach near Barcelona to spend the last leg of our honeymoon. We are hoping for somewhere relatively relaxed, with a nice beach, and things to do like shopping and restaurants. We want to be within a train/bus ride to the city, so that we can go into the city during the day. We also want to be able to have a simple way to get back to the airport.
Any suggestions for either town or a particular hotel that would be great for a honeymoon? Amenities such as umbrellas/chairs, spa, room service, pool/hot tub, pool bar etc are valued if available.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 2 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 5 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 Venice
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 12 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 13 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 16 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 19 Capri in July
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 help with Italy itinerary
- 23 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain