Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 생중계바카라☭（╱」BOB248。CoM「╱）☭슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 CDG much improved
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vita-laze/
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 23 Canal du Midi
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales