Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 16 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France