Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Trogir or Split
- 3 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Edinbrugh
- 6 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 22 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 23 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 24 3 days solo in London
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?