Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Beaches or public pools near Lecce, Puglia
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 4 Car hire across borders
- 5 Bank of England Museum
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 8 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 9 15 days in Central Europe
- 10 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 13 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 17 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 20 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 21 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 Sardinia in July
- 24 Foggia Day Trip
- 25 Barcelona to Positano