Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/primalx/
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 4 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 5 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 6 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Piedmont as a destination
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!