Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 5 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Hilton CPH no loner
- 9 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 French Wedding
- 13 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 14 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 18 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 19 Wedding in Finland
- 20 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 21 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 22 Cornwall UK
- 23 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas