Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 8 Days in Spain
- 19 9 Days in Spain
- 20 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 24 Milan or Turin
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice