Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 3 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 good restaurants in Budapest
- 10 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 11 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 12 Wales
- 13 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 14 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 17 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 25 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?