We've only got a couple of days in Sorrento (July 8 & 9) and would like to spend one of them being beach bums. Are there any decent places? I think I've read that there are none right in Sorrento and that Capri doesn't have any good beaches either. We won't have a car so we'll have to do public transportation to get to anything we can't walk to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Beaches near Sorrento? Capri?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 2 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 5 Satnav maps update
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 9 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 10 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 13 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 17 mallorca
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 France to Italy advice needed please
- 21 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 25 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station