We've only got a couple of days in Sorrento (July 8 & 9) and would like to spend one of them being beach bums. Are there any decent places? I think I've read that there are none right in Sorrento and that Capri doesn't have any good beaches either. We won't have a car so we'll have to do public transportation to get to anything we can't walk to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Beaches near Sorrento? Capri?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 London Private Detectives