Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 2 Car Rentals in Athens
- 3 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 4 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 5 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 6 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 7 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Weekend navigo options
- 10 Macarons!
- 11 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 12 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 15 DCC on the increase?
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 19 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 20 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 21 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 22 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 23 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 24 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 25 driving from palermo to sciacca