Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Giverny in early October?
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 5 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Interested In Coach Passes
- 8 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 11 Two Days in Prague
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 14 Schengen Visa
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Alterations to night trains routes
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 london in 2.5 days
- 20 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 23 London GTG late September?
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice