Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Overnight stopover in London!
- 9 Walking around Barcelona??
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Novels set in Greece
- 14 Spain and Portugal
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 25 Question-- York & North York Moors