Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 Aix en Provence
- 4 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 5 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 6 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 7 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 8 Spanish Music
- 9 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 10 Itinerary help
- 11 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 12 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 13 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 14 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 15 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 16 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 17 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 18 Things to do in/around Milan
- 19 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Ireland's west coast
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 24 South of Switzerland
- 25 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy