Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 3 How to make this adventure work?
- 4 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 8 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Grand Hotel Kronenhof
- 13 Best Hotels in Istanbul
- 14 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 15 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 18 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 19 where to stay in Germany
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Theater in London
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around