Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Spain
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 First visit to France in November
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 9 4 Months in Europe
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 13 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Wines charted by flavor
- 21 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 22 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 23 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 25 Spain in November