Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscan cooking school
- 2 DVD players in France
- 3 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 4 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 5 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 6 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 7 Munich accommodations
- 8 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 9 Trains
- 10 Two days in Dublin
- 11 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 14 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 15 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 16 malaga to madrid train ?
- 17 Italian language classes in Italy
- 18 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 19 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 20 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 21 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 22 Italian Language course in Florence
- 23 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 Airb2b in Paris