Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 5 Lake como
- 6 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 15 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Train travel in Europe
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Place to propose
- 20 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria