Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Help with European vacation plan
- 8 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 9 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 17 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!