Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 21 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 22 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction