Hello. My husband and I will be on a cruise next week. YEAH!! We will be in Split from 7-3. Does anyone have any suggestions for something fun to do? What beach is the closest to the port? We have tours planned in some of the ports so we wanted to stay away from the typical sight seeing tours. We are in our late 30's, very active and love adventures.
Beaches in Split
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 5 Naxos in May
- 6 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Belfast to Scotland help
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 help regarding removal firm in london
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Trains in Italy