My husband and I are planning a trip to Sicily this summer. I love hiking and other active adventures, while he loves lounging on the beach. Are there nice beaches in Sicily? Where are the best ones? And what cities do you recommend staying in if we want to be able to spend some days at different beaches? Thanks!
Beaches in Sicily: Where are the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 London hotel
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 one last portugal car rental question