My husband and I are planning a trip to Sicily this summer. I love hiking and other active adventures, while he loves lounging on the beach. Are there nice beaches in Sicily? Where are the best ones? And what cities do you recommend staying in if we want to be able to spend some days at different beaches? Thanks!
Beaches in Sicily: Where are the best?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 2 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 3 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 6 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 7 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 airport hold baggage
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 20 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 Gargano Promontory
- 25 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)