I recently moved to Milan and I'm interested in a beach vacation. I considered Amalfi coast area, but it's "planes, trains and automobiles" to get there. Could anyone recommend some nice beaches in Northern Italy (east or west) that are driving distance from Milan - I'd love recommendations for a mod-priced villa or hotel as well for a family of 4.
Beaches in Northern Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 9 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 12 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore