I recently moved to Milan and I'm interested in a beach vacation. I considered Amalfi coast area, but it's "planes, trains and automobiles" to get there. Could anyone recommend some nice beaches in Northern Italy (east or west) that are driving distance from Milan - I'd love recommendations for a mod-priced villa or hotel as well for a family of 4.
Beaches in Northern Italy?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 More help with housing in Puglia
- 4 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Dresden Train Station
- 18 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station