I am looking for some suggestions for beaches in the Abruzzo area in Italy. I will be staying near Pescara for 3 days and was hoping to drive to some beach in that area.
I am not looking for crowded beach, I am interested in something more wild, remote.
Beaches in Abruzzo area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Lavender Fields
- 10 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 11 Munich
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Nice Video about Poland