We would like to spend 1 night in a beach town close to Cappadocia or Istanbul. Are there any that you would suggest?
We plan on spending 3 night in Cappadocia, 1 night the beach town and 4 nights in Istanbul.
This will be first week of June.
Beach town close to Cappadocia Or Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 3 weeks in Sicily
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 8 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 11 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 12 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 13 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 14 Dollhouse furniture
- 15 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 16 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 17 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Italy in October