We would like to spend 1 night in a beach town close to Cappadocia or Istanbul. Are there any that you would suggest?
We plan on spending 3 night in Cappadocia, 1 night the beach town and 4 nights in Istanbul.
This will be first week of June.
Beach town close to Cappadocia Or Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 2 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 3 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 6 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 7 Honeymoon 2015
- 8 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 CDG to Lannion
- 11 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 12 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 13 walking guide in Paris
- 14 Blog updates from Europe.
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 19 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 20 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 21 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 22 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 23 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"