We would like to spend 1 night in a beach town close to Cappadocia or Istanbul. Are there any that you would suggest?
We plan on spending 3 night in Cappadocia, 1 night the beach town and 4 nights in Istanbul.
This will be first week of June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 Istanbul tour guides?
- 3 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 6 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 9 Vet my itinerary
- 10 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 11 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 14 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 15 Italy - best two central locations
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 18 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 21 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 24 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 25 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia