I'm looking for some suggestions for nice places to stay (B&Bs mainly but other places if you think them worthy) in Northern Ireland for early April. We have no plans other than knowing we want to visit the Giant's Causeway. Of course suggestions on other places to go while we're there are always welcome, too!
We will most likely be heading into Donegal too so if you have any favorite places here please add them in.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 7 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 8 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 9 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 18 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 24 Short Trip in July
- 25 Springtime in Holland - Trip report