I'm looking for some suggestions for nice places to stay (B&Bs mainly but other places if you think them worthy) in Northern Ireland for early April. We have no plans other than knowing we want to visit the Giant's Causeway. Of course suggestions on other places to go while we're there are always welcome, too!
We will most likely be heading into Donegal too so if you have any favorite places here please add them in.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Athens
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Paris day trips August