Planning a trip by car to Prague and want to access the old town by train leaving the rental car at the B&B. Any suggestions of good accommodation and information about the train system there would be much appreciated. Thank you.
B&B recommendations near Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 3 Five nights in Extremadura
- 4 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 5 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 6 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 13 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 20 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Food tours in Rome?
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris