Planning a trip by car to Prague and want to access the old town by train leaving the rental car at the B&B. Any suggestions of good accommodation and information about the train system there would be much appreciated. Thank you.
B&B recommendations near Prague
- 1 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 5 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 6 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 12 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 florence hotel
- 18 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 19 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 20 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 23 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 24 My Journey Through Europe
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy