Planning a trip by car to Prague and want to access the old town by train leaving the rental car at the B&B. Any suggestions of good accommodation and information about the train system there would be much appreciated. Thank you.
B&B recommendations near Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 London hotel
- 20 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 21 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice