My family and I need a place to stay for one night near Lyon. (We will be driving from Germany to Provence.) Any good tips for something quaint (B&B, or at least comfortable and not too expensive? A hotel would also be OK.
B&B Recommendation for Lyon?
- 1 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 Four days to wander France???
- 5 Budepest or Brussels?
- 6 Normandy on our own?
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 9 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 10 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 11 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 12 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 17 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 18 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 19 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 20 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 21 day trips from Stuttgart
- 22 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 23 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 24 Car rental
- 25 Ordering wine in Paris