Just a brief report on our B&B in Naples. It is wonderful. The room is large by European standards, absolutely clean. It gives to a veranda with a private area for each room where one can have breakfast or a late afternoon drink 1 euro for a beer or 80 cents for bottled water in the room's refrigerator; in other words it does not overcharge. It's in the historic section of town, within walking distance of good restaurants. It is called the B&B Medea and it has a web site with listed fixed prices. They will answer questions by e-mail, wich is reassuring because it means that you have a positive contact, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is limited, but apparenty reflects a traditional Italian breakfast.
B&B in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 poland to switzerland
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014