Just a brief report on our B&B in Naples. It is wonderful. The room is large by European standards, absolutely clean. It gives to a veranda with a private area for each room where one can have breakfast or a late afternoon drink 1 euro for a beer or 80 cents for bottled water in the room's refrigerator; in other words it does not overcharge. It's in the historic section of town, within walking distance of good restaurants. It is called the B&B Medea and it has a web site with listed fixed prices. They will answer questions by e-mail, wich is reassuring because it means that you have a positive contact, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is limited, but apparenty reflects a traditional Italian breakfast.
B&B in Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague flea markets
- 2 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 3 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 4 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 5 Where to go from Brussels?
- 6 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 What to wear
- 12 All you need in croatia
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets