I would like the names of about three outstanding B&B's in Dublin that would be on the bus line so we could easily get into the city and back. Can someone tell me how late the bus runs, not that we are late nighters. Going soon and need to make reservations.
B&B in Dublin - Recommendations Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 2 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 3 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 4 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 5 Do trains run past midnight???
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 8 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 13 Barcelona for single female
- 14 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 15 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 19 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 20 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 21 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 22 Help for San Sebastian
- 23 Newgrange to Galway
- 24 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 25 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?