I would like the names of about three outstanding B&B's in Dublin that would be on the bus line so we could easily get into the city and back. Can someone tell me how late the bus runs, not that we are late nighters. Going soon and need to make reservations.
B&B in Dublin - Recommendations Please
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Novels set in Greece
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 25 15 days in Europe,