I would like the names of about three outstanding B&B's in Dublin that would be on the bus line so we could easily get into the city and back. Can someone tell me how late the bus runs, not that we are late nighters. Going soon and need to make reservations.
B&B in Dublin - Recommendations Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Your favourite places in Bath
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 Shipping Prosecco
- 8 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Europe Tour with Kids
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 13 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 14 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days