I would like the names of about three outstanding B&B's in Dublin that would be on the bus line so we could easily get into the city and back. Can someone tell me how late the bus runs, not that we are late nighters. Going soon and need to make reservations.
B&B in Dublin - Recommendations Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 3 Venice; recommendations
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 6 Sardinia in early May
- 7 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 8 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Photographer in Paris?
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 16 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 17 Finistère Base
- 18 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 21 Murren in June by myself
- 22 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 23 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 24 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb