I would like the names of about three outstanding B&B's in Dublin that would be on the bus line so we could easily get into the city and back. Can someone tell me how late the bus runs, not that we are late nighters. Going soon and need to make reservations.
B&B in Dublin - Recommendations Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 8 Greek ferries
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 14 Prague flea markets
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper