Hi Fodor Experts!
You have yet to recommend anything but the best so I'm coming back for a few tips on where to stay in Brugges
I'm looking for a cute B&B and a very clean, non-party hostel in Brugges close to the center for three college aged girls. We're looking to spend 30-40 Euro per person per night (60-120 euro per night for a private triple ensuite). Where would you recommend?
Any off the beaten path recs for where to eat & what to see in Brugges?
B&B in Brugges for Budget Travelers
Hi Fodor Experts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 2 London visit
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 8 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 9 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 10 SIM card for eastern europe
- 11 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 23 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 24 No points in Paris .....
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!