This summer I am on an organised trip to Normandy. Of course there is an excursion to Bayeux. But I have a more than average interest in textiles. Master in Textiles and a minor in art history. There is spare time when we are in Caen. My question how much time do I need for a really good visit of the tapestry, so I can plan that in the spare time. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 4 Interesting places to visit
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Acropolis Athens
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years