This summer I am on an organised trip to Normandy. Of course there is an excursion to Bayeux. But I have a more than average interest in textiles. Master in Textiles and a minor in art history. There is spare time when we are in Caen. My question how much time do I need for a really good visit of the tapestry, so I can plan that in the spare time. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 2 3nights in Venice
- 3 Paris in November
- 4 My 3 days in Venice
- 5 multi city flights to europe
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 9 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 10 One week in Europe
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Tracking the Weather
- 14 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 My final Prague itinerary
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 24 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 25 Private Guide in Lyon