This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 2 Getting Around Toledo
- 3 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 4 2 weeks in France next May
- 5 four old ladies in spain
- 6 From Schipol to ?
- 7 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 8 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 9 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 10 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 11 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 12 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 13 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 14 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 15 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 16 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 17 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 18 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 19 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 20 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 21 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 22 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary
- 24 Our Next Europe Trip
- 25 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour