This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Bayeux and the Normandy beaches via car, where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 going to italy
- 2 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 3 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 8 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 9 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 10 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 11 Italy things to do?
- 12 Getting cash in Spain
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 15 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 16 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 17 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 18 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 19 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 20 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 A town in France for a month
- 23 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 24 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 25 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?