This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 2 Early flight from Nice
- 3 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 4 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 7 London dining service charge
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 10 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 11 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 12 London Paris
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 Lost speeding fine notice
- 15 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 16 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 Norwegian air
- 19 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 22 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 23 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 24 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so