This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 2 Vienna Favorites
- 3 15 nights in Italy
- 4 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 5 Rental car in Italy
- 6 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 7 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 8 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 9 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 12 5 top Scams in Paris
- 13 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 14 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 17 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 18 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 19 Questions about regionale trains
- 20 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 21 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 22 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 23 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 24 Rome Private Tours
- 25 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour