This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 2 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 5 Rome for a week
- 6 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 7 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 8 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 9 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Ireland with teen daughter
- 13 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 14 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 15 Please critique my itinerary
- 16 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 17 First time in Greece
- 18 toarmina or cefalu
- 19 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 20 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 21 Planning Europe itinerary
- 22 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime