This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 Europe for Beginners
- 4 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 7 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 8 Use of Train Tickets
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Short time in Vienna
- 13 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 14 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 17 Iceland in January/February
- 18 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 23 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 24 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?