This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Bayeux and the Normandy beaches via car, where to stay
- 1 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 Novels set in Greece
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 Planning a holiday
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 22 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 25 Spain - Andalucia