This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Bayeux and the Normandy beaches via car, where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 2 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 5 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 6 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 7 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 8 We Need a Pact
- 9 Where to go from Brussels?
- 10 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 11 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 I need a haircut
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets