This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Bayeux and the Normandy beaches via car, where to stay
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian Tour
- 2 Positano in high season???
- 3 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 6 Napoli logistics
- 7 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 13 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 14 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 15 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 16 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 17 Travel services for Spain
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 21 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 22 Spain in late November/early December
- 23 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 24 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 25 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days