This Christmas we will be in Paris and are thinking of taking the train out and driving around Bayeux and the D-day landing areas. Any recommendations on what to do and where to stay. I know that a lot of the beach hotels are closed this time of year.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Major quake in central Itay
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Brugge or Ghent?
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 9 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 10 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 11 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 15 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 16 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 19 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 22 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 25 Bead Tours in Jablonec?