My question concerns a day trip from Caen. We'll be arriving in Caen from Paris at 11am on a Wednesday. We plan on renting a car and driving as long as daylight holds, and then spending the night in Bayeux. Thursday we plan to drive to Honfleur and Etretat, Friday is a DDay tour, and Saturday we leave. All 3 nights in Bayeux, and somewhere in there we'll see the tapestry, cathedral and other Bayeux sites. My question is, what is a reasonable drive to plan for Wednesday. Assuming we set out by 11:30am, would it be too rushed to visit Beuvron-en-Auge, Pont Leveque, Pierrefitte-en-Auge and Cormeiiles? Or is this too ambitious? Also, are there any towns/villages in the area that we should make a point of visiting? The places I mention are only a few what I know are in the area... Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated. We'll be gone 6 weeks, including 3 weeks in Paris, and I'm so looking forward ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Italy
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt