My question concerns a day trip from Caen. We'll be arriving in Caen from Paris at 11am on a Wednesday. We plan on renting a car and driving as long as daylight holds, and then spending the night in Bayeux. Thursday we plan to drive to Honfleur and Etretat, Friday is a DDay tour, and Saturday we leave. All 3 nights in Bayeux, and somewhere in there we'll see the tapestry, cathedral and other Bayeux sites. My question is, what is a reasonable drive to plan for Wednesday. Assuming we set out by 11:30am, would it be too rushed to visit Beuvron-en-Auge, Pont Leveque, Pierrefitte-en-Auge and Cormeiiles? Or is this too ambitious? Also, are there any towns/villages in the area that we should make a point of visiting? The places I mention are only a few what I know are in the area... Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated. We'll be gone 6 weeks, including 3 weeks in Paris, and I'm so looking forward ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 1 month in Europe
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days