I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 6 biking in France
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Amalfi Coast in October
- 9 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 10 London for Free
- 11 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 12 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 13 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 14 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 15 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 20 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Madrid: City Views
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona