I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Airport to Piraeus
- 7 Train to Airport in Venice
- 8 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 9 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 10 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 16 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 17 Foie gras, redux
- 18 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 19 Dublin Tour Companies
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 Day trips from Seville
- 22 Oktoberfest reservations
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 25 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture