I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 5 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 9 this is a test
- 10 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 11 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 12 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Rome
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 18 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 22 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 23 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 24 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 25 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!