I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER INSTALLATION CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECH SUPPORT CARE*
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Stuck in Paris
- 6 Berlin to ?
- 7 Renting a car in Greece
- 8 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Spain - day driver advice
- 12 Greece
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Iceland france spain
- 15 Ludwig Castles
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Paris hotel
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 Spanish food - not that special?
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Maximizing Norway time
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought