I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 2 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Help With Vienna
- 5 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 Nice or Marseille??
- 9 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 gites de france or agritourism
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 20 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens