I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 3 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 6 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 7 4 Months in Europe
- 8 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 13 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 14 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Tipping in the UK
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!