I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Help planning 9 Day trip through southern Portugal and Spain
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 5 Luggage advice
- 6 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 7 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Trip to Pyrenees
- 10 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 11 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 12 Netherlands Delta Works
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Wine tour from Verona?
- 18 Crete Ancient sites
- 19 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 20 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 23 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 24 How long in Venice?
- 25 Calling home from abroad