I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 4 Berlin: evening dining
- 5 Alhambra questions
- 6 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 7 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 8 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 9 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 10 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 11 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 12 Hotel in Paris
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 15 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 18 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 19 Southwestern England
- 20 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 21 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 22 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 25 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?