I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 3 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 Vet my itinerary
- 8 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 9 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 10 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 11 Another Book List for Italy
- 12 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 13 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 14 Italy - best two central locations
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 17 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 18 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 19 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 20 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 21 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 22 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 23 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 24 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Car Rental tips while in Greece?