I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 5 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 6 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 13 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 14 Budget for 3 Month's
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Questions for my German friends
- 17 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 18 London visit
- 19 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Small group for Colosseum
- 24 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 25 Madrid and London