I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wandering in venice
- 2 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 3 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 6 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 7 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 Final Itinerary help
- 11 heathrow time needed
- 12 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 15 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 16 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 17 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 20 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 21 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 22 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 my current itinerary for future trip
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth