I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Advices about our itiniary
- 4 Brief trip report Naples
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 7 Private transportation
- 8 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 11 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 14 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 24 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive