I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 2 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 3 French towns in autumn
- 4 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 5 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 6 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 7 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 8 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 9 What area of Venice to stay?
- 10 la spezia vs. levanto
- 11 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 12 Southern Puglia Italy
- 13 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 14 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 15 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 16 Travel help laundary
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 19 Puglia and Matera
- 20 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 21 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 22 Brussels Central to Midi?
- 23 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 24 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 25 6 nights in Dublin