I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 2 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 6 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 7 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 10 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 11 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 12 A few last minute questions
- 13 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 14 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 15 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 16 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 17 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 18 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 20 Portugal trains
- 21 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 22 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 23 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 24 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 25 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July