I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라주소▧안전한카지노사이트
- 2 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라∏아시안카지노
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 K-Day
- 14 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?