I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burkinis banned at French beaches
- 2 Opinions on using Tripmasters as a package?
- 3 Where will Britain go?
- 4 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Budapest on a budget
- 7 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 8 Where to stay in London
- 9 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 10 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 11 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 12 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Europe Destination with kids?
- 15 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 16 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 17 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 18 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 19 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes