I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 London hotel
- 15 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 Germany-berlin marathon
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014