I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 2 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 3 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 4 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 5 Budapest questions round 1
- 6 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 7 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 8 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 9 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 10 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 11 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 12 Paths of the God's on Amalfi coast?
- 13 Riviera roadtrip
- 14 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 17 What's up with the chinese? obviously some for profit bit for business.
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 20 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 21 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 22 Iceland
- 23 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 24 Barcelona sites: attire
- 25 Referendum in Greece