I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 I went to Paris in June
- 10 Italy things to do?
- 11 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 17 Self-driving tips for France
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 How to make this adventure work?
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias