I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 2 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 3 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 4 malaga to madrid train ?
- 5 Paris Bastille Day
- 6 Anyone been to Fastnacht or Fasnacht in Switzerland?
- 7 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 8 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 9 Denmark cycle tour
- 10 Trains
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 12 Barcelona restaurants
- 13 Accommodation
- 14 Italy for 5 nights!
- 15 Is Rome and Amalfi safe for women?
- 16 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 17 Travel to San Gimignano
- 18 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 19 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 20 car rental agency
- 21 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 22 1 month & unrealistic expectations
- 23 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 24 Ferry from Istanbul to Greek Islands
- 25 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris