I'm doing a day trip from Munich to Fussen on 20th April 2013, Saturday.
I bought Bayern-ticket and chose the wrong outward timing. Instead of 7:52 am, I chose the 6:52 am. I read that the Bayern-ticket is valid the the whole day regardless of the number of journeys.
Does that mean I can just take the 7:52 am train despite my online ticket showing 6:52 am.
Thanks in advance!
Bayern-ticket | wrong outward timing
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 Euro Train