Have 4 days and will be based in Munich. I really want to see classic Alpine scenery and atmospheric towns. I can't decide between Innsbruck and Salzburg and was wondering what was more "essential" for scenery and atmosphere (quintessential Austria!) as I only have 4 days and would like to see Munich.
I would really appreciate any comments/advice from those who have been.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 6 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 Local markets in Italy
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 11 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Where in Paris?
- 15 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 16 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 17 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Guides - Matera
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 24 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 25 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival