Have 4 days and will be based in Munich. I really want to see classic Alpine scenery and atmospheric towns. I can't decide between Innsbruck and Salzburg and was wondering what was more "essential" for scenery and atmosphere (quintessential Austria!) as I only have 4 days and would like to see Munich.
I would really appreciate any comments/advice from those who have been.
Thank you in advance!
- 1 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 France: CDG to Beaune
- 4 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 5 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 12 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 13 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 14 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 15 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 16 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 17 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 18 Norway experts needed.
- 19 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 20 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 21 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 22 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 23 Don't slight Bruges
- 24 Lucerne where to stay
- 25 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing