Have 4 days and will be based in Munich. I really want to see classic Alpine scenery and atmospheric towns. I can't decide between Innsbruck and Salzburg and was wondering what was more "essential" for scenery and atmosphere (quintessential Austria!) as I only have 4 days and would like to see Munich.
I would really appreciate any comments/advice from those who have been.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 4 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 5 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 First Time Solo Travel info
- 8 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 11 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 12 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 13 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 14 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 15 Europe in late January
- 16 Northern lights in December
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Puglia or La Langhe
- 21 First time in France
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Munich
- 24 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 25 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich