Have 4 days and will be based in Munich. I really want to see classic Alpine scenery and atmospheric towns. I can't decide between Innsbruck and Salzburg and was wondering what was more "essential" for scenery and atmosphere (quintessential Austria!) as I only have 4 days and would like to see Munich.
I would really appreciate any comments/advice from those who have been.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 2 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 3 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 4 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 From Genoa to Rome...
- 10 How big backpack do I need?
- 11 Holiday Itinerary
- 12 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 How much do i need?
- 25 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina