I am usually not so spastic when planning my trips but a change in my original plans due to work and a desire to avoid the sky high airfare of summer has had me in a tizzy. So after combing through airfares and possible itineraries I've narrowed my options down to Southern Germany or Ireland(Dublin and SW coast). Us- 2 adventurous 30 something's. What we're looking for: fantastic scenery, some cool castles, hiking and other outdoor activities(climbing, rafting, kayaking ect...).Is there any compelling reason to choose one over the other in late May or should I just throw a dart at my map and go to whichever is closest?
Bavaria or Ireland in late May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains