I am usually not so spastic when planning my trips but a change in my original plans due to work and a desire to avoid the sky high airfare of summer has had me in a tizzy. So after combing through airfares and possible itineraries I've narrowed my options down to Southern Germany or Ireland(Dublin and SW coast). Us- 2 adventurous 30 something's. What we're looking for: fantastic scenery, some cool castles, hiking and other outdoor activities(climbing, rafting, kayaking ect...).Is there any compelling reason to choose one over the other in late May or should I just throw a dart at my map and go to whichever is closest?
Bavaria or Ireland in late May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 American Express
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?