Arrive 10am into Zurich on a Monday morning. (no jet lag) Rented car in Zurich returning in Frankfurt ($600 total...which I accept)
Currently scheduled to stay a night in:
Stein am Rhein - Monday
Meersburg - Tuesday night
Nordlingen - Wednesday night
Bamberg - Thursday night
Frankfurt - Friday night
Saturday fly home from FRA in late afternoon
Always wondering if I am missing something.....
Should I spend a night in Stein am Rhein, or just proceed to Meersburg or Landau?
Are there other cities which would make a better overnight stay destination?
Thanks in advance for recommendations!
Once again, not interested in museums or art. More about people, food, architecture, scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 10 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 11 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 18 Long weekend in Albania
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 car rental
- 21 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)