Arrive 10am into Zurich on a Monday morning. (no jet lag) Rented car in Zurich returning in Frankfurt ($600 total...which I accept)
Currently scheduled to stay a night in:
Stein am Rhein - Monday
Meersburg - Tuesday night
Nordlingen - Wednesday night
Bamberg - Thursday night
Frankfurt - Friday night
Saturday fly home from FRA in late afternoon
Always wondering if I am missing something.....
Should I spend a night in Stein am Rhein, or just proceed to Meersburg or Landau?
Are there other cities which would make a better overnight stay destination?
Thanks in advance for recommendations!
Once again, not interested in museums or art. More about people, food, architecture, scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 Overnight at Heathrow
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 14 Prague
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Lyon
- 19 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Milan private guide
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy