Arrive 10am into Zurich on a Monday morning. (no jet lag) Rented car in Zurich returning in Frankfurt ($600 total...which I accept)
Currently scheduled to stay a night in:
Stein am Rhein - Monday
Meersburg - Tuesday night
Nordlingen - Wednesday night
Bamberg - Thursday night
Frankfurt - Friday night
Saturday fly home from FRA in late afternoon
Always wondering if I am missing something.....
Should I spend a night in Stein am Rhein, or just proceed to Meersburg or Landau?
Are there other cities which would make a better overnight stay destination?
Thanks in advance for recommendations!
Once again, not interested in museums or art. More about people, food, architecture, scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +27810515889 perfect love spell caster in Uk Usa
- 2 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 3 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Croatia trip Planning
- 11 Norway -Trips
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 14 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 15 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 16 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 24 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 25 English Countryside