Arrive 10am into Zurich on a Monday morning. (no jet lag) Rented car in Zurich returning in Frankfurt ($600 total...which I accept)
Currently scheduled to stay a night in:
Stein am Rhein - Monday
Meersburg - Tuesday night
Nordlingen - Wednesday night
Bamberg - Thursday night
Frankfurt - Friday night
Saturday fly home from FRA in late afternoon
Always wondering if I am missing something.....
Should I spend a night in Stein am Rhein, or just proceed to Meersburg or Landau?
Are there other cities which would make a better overnight stay destination?
Thanks in advance for recommendations!
Once again, not interested in museums or art. More about people, food, architecture, scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 8 Valencia, Spain
- 9 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 10 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 11 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 12 Small towns not too near Paris
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Cinqueterre