Arrive 10am into Zurich on a Monday morning. (no jet lag) Rented car in Zurich returning in Frankfurt ($600 total...which I accept)
Currently scheduled to stay a night in:
Stein am Rhein - Monday
Meersburg - Tuesday night
Nordlingen - Wednesday night
Bamberg - Thursday night
Frankfurt - Friday night
Saturday fly home from FRA in late afternoon
Always wondering if I am missing something.....
Should I spend a night in Stein am Rhein, or just proceed to Meersburg or Landau?
Are there other cities which would make a better overnight stay destination?
Thanks in advance for recommendations!
Once again, not interested in museums or art. More about people, food, architecture, scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIABILITIES: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:8oo:57o:1233 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Bumania : Tec*h SUPP0RT C0NTACT 1:855 999-804S CANON PRINTER NUMBER?
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 23 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 24 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris