I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 2 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 3 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 4 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 5 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 6 Valencia, Spain
- 7 Restaurants in Spain
- 8 Which city order makes most sense?
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 Short Trip to Paris
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 19 Final Four
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Where are the Mods?
- 23 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 24 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 25 Visit to Engand