I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 3 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 4 One July night in Verona - help!
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Guided Vatican Tours
- 11 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 12 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Cappadocia in June
- 18 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 21 Car insurance in Iceland
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!