I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 2 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 5 Poland in September
- 6 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 10 train from ams to paris
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 13 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 20 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 21 3 nights in Tuscany
- 22 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 23 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 24 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 25 Munich, Germany