I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Bavaria Alps or Black Forest.. Advice please....
- 1 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Berlin
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Prague Main Train Station
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 When to visit Provence updated info
- 24 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 25 Itinerary Questions