I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Bavaria Alps or Black Forest.. Advice please....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 6 We have no idea where to go!
- 7 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 10 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 12 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 16 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 19 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 20 Scotland Votes "No"
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway