I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 2 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 International Flight Question
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 22 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 23 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 LIsbon