I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 3 New Dublin Museum
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 6 Sentimental Journey
- 7 Cost of Van from CDG
- 8 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 9 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 13 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 14 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 15 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 16 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 17 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 18 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 19 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 20 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 21 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 22 German Train travel
- 23 Barcelona on budget
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Cheese Tours in Italy