I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 in conjunction with colossal names, have
- 2 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 3 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 8 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 9 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 10 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 11 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 12 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 15 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 16 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 17 Scotland Highlands
- 18 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 19 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 20 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 21 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 24 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 25 venice/slovenia/croatia