I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burkinis banned at French beaches
- 2 Where will Britain go?
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 7 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 8 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 9 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 10 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 11 Opinions on using Tripmasters as a package?
- 12 Europe Destination with kids?
- 13 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 14 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 17 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 18 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 19 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 20 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 21 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 22 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 23 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 24 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 25 Which order should I travel