I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 2 Train travel
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 B&Bs in Ireland
- 7 travel fan 220v?
- 8 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 9 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 12 Guide in Russia
- 13 WWI Battlefields
- 14 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 23 Zadar or Sibenik
- 24 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback