I am traveling to Munich with hubby for a short vacation. We'll be around from March 9 to 13. This is our first trip to Germany & we would like to know how best we can plan the trip. We'll be visiting Welt & probably roam around in Munich city. We would also like to do a day-long trip. What would be the best better option for it, the Bavarian Alps or the Black Forest? We plan to drive, so would there be any road blocks or restrictions en route?
And, is the winter really harsh around this time? Where can I find info about the weather updates and road conditions? I have been googling around quite a bit but did not get much information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 7 sim card
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 10 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 11 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 12 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 13 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 17 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 18 Venice to Croatia
- 19 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 20 Amsterdam in August
- 21 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 23 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 Boat ride from Naples to Capri