I want to go to Bath on my own from London this September and have few questions:
1- Is it better to go by coach or rail?
2- Is there a good site that can tell me the must sees and what is the easiest route to follow?
3- How do I go about seeing Jane Austen's places, should I take a tour?
4- Can the whole city be done by foot or do I need to use public transport?
5- How many hours should I allow for this trip in order to do it leisurely?
Any other tips are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3/4/ days South of France
- 2 Car rental return Nice
- 3 Rental car return in Nice
- 4 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 5 Antwerp Tram
- 6 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 7 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 11 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 12 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 13 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 18 French open 2017
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 22 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 23 Gluten Free in Italy
- 24 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 25 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)