I want to go to Bath on my own from London this September and have few questions:
1- Is it better to go by coach or rail?
2- Is there a good site that can tell me the must sees and what is the easiest route to follow?
3- How do I go about seeing Jane Austen's places, should I take a tour?
4- Can the whole city be done by foot or do I need to use public transport?
5- How many hours should I allow for this trip in order to do it leisurely?
Any other tips are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 2 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 12 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 16 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 Cognac transportation?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time