I want to go to Bath on my own from London this September and have few questions:
1- Is it better to go by coach or rail?
2- Is there a good site that can tell me the must sees and what is the easiest route to follow?
3- How do I go about seeing Jane Austen's places, should I take a tour?
4- Can the whole city be done by foot or do I need to use public transport?
5- How many hours should I allow for this trip in order to do it leisurely?
Any other tips are appreciated
Bath self-guided daytrip from London
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 2 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 3 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 4 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 7 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 8 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Sardinia in July
- 12 Foggia Day Trip
- 13 Barcelona to Positano
- 14 15 days in Central Europe
- 15 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 19 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 20 Paris Recommendations
- 21 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 22 Suggestions for France Italy
- 23 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?