I want to go to Bath on my own from London this September and have few questions:
1- Is it better to go by coach or rail?
2- Is there a good site that can tell me the must sees and what is the easiest route to follow?
3- How do I go about seeing Jane Austen's places, should I take a tour?
4- Can the whole city be done by foot or do I need to use public transport?
5- How many hours should I allow for this trip in order to do it leisurely?
Any other tips are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 2 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 Swiss Pass
- 10 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 11 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 12 Trip to Ireland in September
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 17 Final Four
- 18 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop