I want to go to Bath on my own from London this September and have few questions:
1- Is it better to go by coach or rail?
2- Is there a good site that can tell me the must sees and what is the easiest route to follow?
3- How do I go about seeing Jane Austen's places, should I take a tour?
4- Can the whole city be done by foot or do I need to use public transport?
5- How many hours should I allow for this trip in order to do it leisurely?
Any other tips are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 2 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 4 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 7 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 8 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 12 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 13 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 17 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 18 Iceland in July
- 19 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 20 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 21 Train rides
- 22 Pompeii luggage storage
- 23 italy itinerary request
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks