I want to go to Bath on my own from London this September and have few questions:
1- Is it better to go by coach or rail?
2- Is there a good site that can tell me the must sees and what is the easiest route to follow?
3- How do I go about seeing Jane Austen's places, should I take a tour?
4- Can the whole city be done by foot or do I need to use public transport?
5- How many hours should I allow for this trip in order to do it leisurely?
Any other tips are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Booking hotels before trains
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 Italy/Greece with kids
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 13 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Munich
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Need help in travel planning
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow