we will be in London in sept and will have time for a day trip to either Bath or York. we would like input on both places.we like sightseeing,walking in shopping areas,local food etc. if anybody has any suggestions for another day trip would appreciate that also thanks for the input
bath or york
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 3 Norway in June with parents.
- 4 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 10 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 11 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 14 Trains Austria
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 17 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 18 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 19 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 22 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 23 How many days to stay in Madrid? (1st time travel to there..)
- 24 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 25 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you