We will likely end up going to Bath, given the time constraints.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a nice romantic hotel (4star, 5 star or equivalent B&B standard).
Some place that has a Spa treatment close by or in house, or something to pamper the lady will go a long way, as it is her Birthday.
Wi Fi is important as we need to get some work done online as well.
Bath hotel/accomodation recommendations please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 American Express
- 23 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano