We will likely end up going to Bath, given the time constraints.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a nice romantic hotel (4star, 5 star or equivalent B&B standard).
Some place that has a Spa treatment close by or in house, or something to pamper the lady will go a long way, as it is her Birthday.
Wi Fi is important as we need to get some work done online as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 5 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 10 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 18 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 19 France Study Abroad
- 20 Paris and Normandy
- 21 Sicily Beach Resort
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Two days in Rome
- 25 Classical Tour of Albania