We will likely end up going to Bath, given the time constraints.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a nice romantic hotel (4star, 5 star or equivalent B&B standard).
Some place that has a Spa treatment close by or in house, or something to pamper the lady will go a long way, as it is her Birthday.
Wi Fi is important as we need to get some work done online as well.
Bath hotel/accomodation recommendations please?
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Wimpy's
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 4 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 5 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 8 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 9 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 10 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 11 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 12 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 13 jungfraujoch mid june
- 14 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 15 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 16 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 17 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 18 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 San Lorenzo Market
- 22 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 25 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal