We will likely end up going to Bath, given the time constraints.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a nice romantic hotel (4star, 5 star or equivalent B&B standard).
Some place that has a Spa treatment close by or in house, or something to pamper the lady will go a long way, as it is her Birthday.
Wi Fi is important as we need to get some work done online as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Paris---baguette question???
- 3 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 4 Vienna or Budapest?
- 5 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Italy/Greece with kids
- 10 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 13 10 day Greek Island trip
- 14 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 15 Portugal itinerary help
- 16 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 17 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 18 Lisbon NYE
- 19 Drive Vienna to Salzburg
- 20 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 21 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 Puglia or La Langhe