I'm looking for a day tour that goes to Stonehenge and Bath (with lunch in Bath) leaving from London.
Does anyone have any good recommendations? We are six people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 Italy for Christmas Week
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 9 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 10 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 11 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 12 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 13 restaurants in Marais district
- 14 France & Italy, May or June
- 15 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 Shoes in Scotland
- 23 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 24 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 25 Question about Half Fare Cards