I'm looking for a day tour that goes to Stonehenge and Bath (with lunch in Bath) leaving from London.
Does anyone have any good recommendations? We are six people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Interesting places to visit
- 7 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 8 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Acropolis Athens
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 18 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 25 Madrid and Granada in Jan