Tough decision here. I was hoping to hear from Bastide de la Capelongue but, no response. I think I'd better book before they get filled up. Which has more charm? I want to feel like I'm in Provence.
Bastide de Marie, Bastide de la Gorde,La Mas de la Herbes Blanches ????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian Tour
- 2 Photo Safari to the south of France, the Italian Rivera and the Swiss Alps
- 3 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 4 Ireland Cell Phones
- 5 Norway in June with parents.
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 8 Wedding in Italy
- 9 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 10 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 14 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 15 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 16 Staying in the Highlands
- 17 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 22 Train tickets France and Spain
- 23 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 24 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 25 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia