I'm planning a trip to the Basque region which will be the last part of my vacation starting in Italy.
I love wines and was wondering which wineries in Rioja are open in December.
I'm planning to stay in San Sebastian and Bilbao.
Any input or help will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 メ선릉안마メ『선릉안마방』メ선릉역안마o1o-2816-2526『아이패드CHOICE』윤실장A
- 2 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Biarritz family holiday
- 11 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 12 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 Ireland in April
- 19 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 20 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 21 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 22 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 If you had to choose one......