I'm planning a trip to the Basque region which will be the last part of my vacation starting in Italy.
I love wines and was wondering which wineries in Rioja are open in December.
I'm planning to stay in San Sebastian and Bilbao.
Any input or help will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Kitchen Units Manchester
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 5 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 10 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 11 Acropolis Athens
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Versailles
- 15 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card