I'm planning a trip to the Basque region which will be the last part of my vacation starting in Italy.
I love wines and was wondering which wineries in Rioja are open in December.
I'm planning to stay in San Sebastian and Bilbao.
Any input or help will be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 4 Day trips from Florence
- 5 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh