Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 7 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 8 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 9 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Versailles
- 13 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)