Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 5 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 England in a week - what's realistic
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 11 Enjoying England for a year!
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 French Riviera
- 14 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 20 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 21 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 22 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 23 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)