Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 London restaurants
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 13 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 20 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 25 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?