Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 2 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 Italy in Aug- is everything closed there?
- 7 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 8 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 9 Guidance on countries to visit in Europe
- 10 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 11 Cooking Classes- Zagreb, Croatia & Bratislava, Slovakia
- 12 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 13 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 14 Trip report European honeymoon
- 15 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 16 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 17 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 18 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 19 Netflix and Hulu
- 20 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 21 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 22 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 23 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 24 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 25 City Pass v. 2 for 1
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)