Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 2 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 3 4 days and 3 nights in Austria excluding Vienna
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 6 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 9 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London (revised)
- 10 Cotswolds for day by Train
- 11 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Which area to stay in London
- 15 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 16 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 22 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)