Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 2 London tube
- 3 Paris to Rome
- 4 bath or york
- 5 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 8 Lavender Fields
- 9 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 13 Local Tour in Provence?
- 14 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 15 Ste Remy France
- 16 car rental info
- 17 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary