Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Sicily 10 days
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 lockers in London's Victoria Station