Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 2 Where should I go with my family?
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 21 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 22 Which Hotel in Rome
- 23 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 24 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)