Looking for ideas on a summer trip and came up with Basque Country. I found cheap tickets to Barcelona and we are arriving July 3 through 12. I've been to Barcelona and because I love it so much, decided to stay 2 days. Following this, we rent a car and drive up to Andorra for a day, and from there to Basque Country for 5-6 days, before making a drive back via Zaragoza on the 12th and catching an evening flight. Some questions:
What is the main drag in Andorra in the summer? Sights? Activities?
Should I attempt to make a day trip from San Sebastian or Biarritz to Bordeaux? Is it a beautiful city? Worth it?
What are the main things to do in Baque Country? (Besides beach in San Sebastian & Guggenheim in Bilbao)
What other towns should we visit?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Places to visit from Zurich
- 5 casusyazılım
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 11 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 12 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 13 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 14 Porto in January
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 20 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 23 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 24 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 25 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
Basque Country, Barcelona, Andorra & France (Biarritz, Bordeaux)