I just arrived in Thessaloniki and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I am staying here until Sunday, so that leaves me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to play.
I went to a court on the corner of Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou and Edison. It looked like an elementary school. I walked in to take some pictures and a lady screemed at me to get out. I guess I am not aloud there.
I am staying in the Rotonto area so any court within 25-30min walking distance would be great. I don't have a basketball so it would be best if I can just show up where people often plays. Can I just do that here?
I am not against buying my own ball somewhere either. There seems to be a very popular basketball culture in Greece. I would love to play here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 2 What tips can you give about packing?
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Scotland in 7 Days
- 9 Azores
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Cascais or Algarve?
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 19 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 25 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!