I just arrived in Thessaloniki and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I am staying here until Sunday, so that leaves me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to play.
I went to a court on the corner of Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou and Edison. It looked like an elementary school. I walked in to take some pictures and a lady screemed at me to get out. I guess I am not aloud there.
I am staying in the Rotonto area so any court within 25-30min walking distance would be great. I don't have a basketball so it would be best if I can just show up where people often plays. Can I just do that here?
I am not against buying my own ball somewhere either. There seems to be a very popular basketball culture in Greece. I would love to play here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Europe itinerary questions
- 3 1 month in Europe
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 18 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 19 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 20 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage