I just arrived in Thessaloniki and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I am staying here until Sunday, so that leaves me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to play.
I went to a court on the corner of Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou and Edison. It looked like an elementary school. I walked in to take some pictures and a lady screemed at me to get out. I guess I am not aloud there.
I am staying in the Rotonto area so any court within 25-30min walking distance would be great. I don't have a basketball so it would be best if I can just show up where people often plays. Can I just do that here?
I am not against buying my own ball somewhere either. There seems to be a very popular basketball culture in Greece. I would love to play here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 3 SURPRISE TRIP
- 4 Milos beach stay
- 5 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 One day around Lake Brienz
- 10 Bayeux Restaurants
- 11 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 12 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 13 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 14 Best Viking Sites
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 19 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 20 Car Hire Bologna
- 21 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 22 San Sebastian Beaches
- 23 Skiathos 2017
- 24 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?