I just arrived in Thessaloniki and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I am staying here until Sunday, so that leaves me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to play.
I went to a court on the corner of Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou and Edison. It looked like an elementary school. I walked in to take some pictures and a lady screemed at me to get out. I guess I am not aloud there.
I am staying in the Rotonto area so any court within 25-30min walking distance would be great. I don't have a basketball so it would be best if I can just show up where people often plays. Can I just do that here?
I am not against buying my own ball somewhere either. There seems to be a very popular basketball culture in Greece. I would love to play here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 First time in London
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 scotland
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall