I am going to Sofia in a couple of days and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in Sofia for 2-3 days.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 11 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 12 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 15 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 16 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 17 10 nights in France
- 18 Best Italian beach with teens
- 19 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 20 Where to stop along the way
- 21 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 22 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 25 Scotland Highlands