I am going to Sofia in a couple of days and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in Sofia for 2-3 days.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 2 q/微956290760办毕业证成绩单教育部学历认证、回国证明迪肯/墨大/USYD/UTS/RMIT/MQ等
- 3 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 4 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 5 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 6 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 7 Flights from Croatia
- 8 Visiting Spain in January
- 9 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 12 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 17 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 20 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 21 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 22 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 23 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 24 Paris---baguette question???
- 25 Suggestions for Drive to Milan