I am going to Sofia in a couple of days and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in Sofia for 2-3 days.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼성동안마시술소o1o 2816 2526⟧삼성역안마시술소 삼성안마시술소추천
- 2 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 London Restaurants
- 6 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 7 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 8 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 9 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 12 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 13 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 23 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 24 Valencia, Spain
- 25 Cornwall UK