I am going to Sofia in a couple of days and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in Sofia for 2-3 days.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 2 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 24 hours in Paris
- 5 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 8 Happy birthday ATM
- 9 tickets for Wimbledon
- 10 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Spain - day driver advice
- 24 London with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought