I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in London, UK on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/United-Kingdom/London
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game. I am lucky, it is very sunny today and if I'm lucky, the weather should persist until tomorrow. London is so big and I don't know the city very well so running through the city like a chicken with its head cut off would waste a lot of time.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up? Also, do you think people would play around 6-7PM on a Sunday evening if the weather is beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 SKYPE ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 8 London Hotel - Different Request
- 9 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 London 6 day itinerary
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 17 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 22 Sim Cards
- 23 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 24 London in Winter Report
- 25 Portugal rental car