I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in London, UK on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/United-Kingdom/London
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game. I am lucky, it is very sunny today and if I'm lucky, the weather should persist until tomorrow. London is so big and I don't know the city very well so running through the city like a chicken with its head cut off would waste a lot of time.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up? Also, do you think people would play around 6-7PM on a Sunday evening if the weather is beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 6 An evening in London
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 11 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 12 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 Europe First Timers
- 20 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 21 Safety in Rome
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?