I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in London, UK on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/United-Kingdom/London
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game. I am lucky, it is very sunny today and if I'm lucky, the weather should persist until tomorrow. London is so big and I don't know the city very well so running through the city like a chicken with its head cut off would waste a lot of time.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up? Also, do you think people would play around 6-7PM on a Sunday evening if the weather is beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 15 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days