I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in London, UK on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/United-Kingdom/London
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game. I am lucky, it is very sunny today and if I'm lucky, the weather should persist until tomorrow. London is so big and I don't know the city very well so running through the city like a chicken with its head cut off would waste a lot of time.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up? Also, do you think people would play around 6-7PM on a Sunday evening if the weather is beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 2 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 3 에이플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 4 썬시티바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 13 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 20 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia