I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in London, UK on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/United-Kingdom/London
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game. I am lucky, it is very sunny today and if I'm lucky, the weather should persist until tomorrow. London is so big and I don't know the city very well so running through the city like a chicken with its head cut off would waste a lot of time.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up? Also, do you think people would play around 6-7PM on a Sunday evening if the weather is beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/hydraxil-de/
- 2 Are you seeking Avira Support Number UK 0800-098-8312?
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?