I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in London, UK on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/United-Kingdom/London
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game. I am lucky, it is very sunny today and if I'm lucky, the weather should persist until tomorrow. London is so big and I don't know the city very well so running through the city like a chicken with its head cut off would waste a lot of time.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up? Also, do you think people would play around 6-7PM on a Sunday evening if the weather is beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 travel fan 220v?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 7 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 8 Guide in Russia
- 9 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 24 Rent a Car?
- 25 Whistle stop family road trip