I am going to Bucharest tonight and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in here and Constanta for a couple of weeks.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Ali
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Paris to Ramstein
- 7 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Christmas Week in London
- 18 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 19 Rail pass question
- 20 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 21 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 25 Travel WiFi - France