I am going to Bucharest tonight and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in here and Constanta for a couple of weeks.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 세븐바카라 ┗♀┫ NDS43。ZZ。AM ┣♀┓슈퍼카지노세븐바카라
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 5 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 15 Juangfrau / mt
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal