I am going to Bucharest tonight and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in here and Constanta for a couple of weeks.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Lake Como AREA questions
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls