I am going to Bucharest tonight and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I'm thinking of staying in here and Constanta for a couple of weeks.
Anybody have any clue where I could play?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 2 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 3 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 4 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 5 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 6 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 7 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 8 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 9 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 10 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 13 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 14 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 15 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 16 Southern Italy
- 17 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 18 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 19 france options
- 20 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 21 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 22 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 23 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 24 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 25 How to get to Mallorca