We are flying into basel this sommer. This is because basel is way (!!!!!) cheaper than flying into zurich. We have five days to spend in switzerland. We are traveling on a very small budget so we intend to stay in youth hostels. We'd like to see city's like zurich or/and basel and we definitely go to lucerne and mount Rigi for the scenery.
We are not sure about basel. Is it worth staying for four nigths as a base. Or is zurich nicer? We like culture but go to switzerland for the scenery as well. I heard basel is kind of industrial. Is that thrue? Other tips for the region are welcome as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라△생방송카지노
- 2 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노∂아시안바카라
- 3 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라∴라이브카지노
- 4 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 10 Cell Phone Question
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 19 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?