I'm seriously thinking of visiting Basel in March in time and specifically for, Fasnacht. I've been to Basel a few times so I'm pretty familiar with the area, transportation and the old city. I love the place and have been wanting to go to Fasnacht for years.
As an American who understands and speaks very little German and not at all the Basel dialect, does anyone have an recommendations? Should I go? Do I need to understand the language? Any tips for tourists if I do go?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 카지노게임 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 3 Last night in Sweden
- 4 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 5 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 6 charming cities in Spain
- 7 Venice
- 8 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 9 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 10 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city