I am going to be in Basel for a couple of Days in September
I am going to Bern for One Day
Then I also I wanted to take another Day Trip
There are three Castle/Castle Ruins that Interest me
1 - Neu-Falkenstein Ruins
2 - Alt-Bechburg
3 - Alt-Falkenstein Heritage
Would I be able to see all these Three in One Day ?
Which Train and or Bus would I need to catch to do this ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 8 Days in Spain
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 10 Scenic cruise advice
- 11 Barcelona alternative
- 12 Italy Car Scam
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 18 God Save the Queen?
- 19 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Paris to Italy
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 9 Days in Spain