I am going to be in Basel for a couple of Days in September
I am going to Bern for One Day
Then I also I wanted to take another Day Trip
There are three Castle/Castle Ruins that Interest me
1 - Neu-Falkenstein Ruins
2 - Alt-Bechburg
3 - Alt-Falkenstein Heritage
Would I be able to see all these Three in One Day ?
Which Train and or Bus would I need to catch to do this ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마o1o-2816-2526 강남역안마 강남안마방
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 A visit to Greenwich
- 23 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 24 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi