I am going to be in Basel for a couple of Days in September
I am going to Bern for One Day
Then I also I wanted to take another Day Trip
There are three Castle/Castle Ruins that Interest me
1 - Neu-Falkenstein Ruins
2 - Alt-Bechburg
3 - Alt-Falkenstein Heritage
Would I be able to see all these Three in One Day ?
Which Train and or Bus would I need to catch to do this ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Mail Forgot Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 4 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 Paris advice with kids
- 16 Anniversary trip to France
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Moscow Favorites
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 25 Worst flight booking with edreams