Traveling with my cousin (both in our very late 50s as Garrison Keillor might say) and will be in Basel for 2 days before a river cruise departs in early December (1 full day then cruise leaves late on the 2nd day). Our hotel is centrally located and looks like it is within a 10 minute walk of the town hall. We would like suggestions on what we might see on a Sunday and Monday. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 info Faro & Algarve
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 12 Nafplio to Hydra
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August