Traveling with my cousin (both in our very late 50s as Garrison Keillor might say) and will be in Basel for 2 days before a river cruise departs in early December (1 full day then cruise leaves late on the 2nd day). Our hotel is centrally located and looks like it is within a 10 minute walk of the town hall. We would like suggestions on what we might see on a Sunday and Monday. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station