Hi - my husband and I are traveling to Ireland in September (14 days). Our first stops are Doolin (2 nights), 1 open night - not sure where we're staying then Portmagee for 2 nights. I was thinking we'd go down to see Beara and Sheeps Head Penninsulas and Mizen Head next. What town would be a good base to wander in this area? Thanks for you help!!
Base town for visiting Mizen head and Sheeps head Pennisulas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from London to Paris
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 4 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 5am arrival in Dublin
- 7 London tube
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 London hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 London day trips, especially castles
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 25 Owners Direct Rentals?