I'm looking for accommodation for 1 to 2 nights to explore the golden mie (Vega Silica, Pingus, Retuerta) and smaller wineries such as Lopez Cristobal, Hermamos Sastre. Have looked up google maps, seems like I should stay in Penafiel or Roa?
Are there any other wineries which I should consider? Am looking for a good mix of iconic wineries and smaller family run ones. Most important consideration would be English speaking friendly owner/staff who will take time to explain their wine to us.
Am looking for accommodation that is less than 100euros per night, am open to both modern/simple types or family/farm types (prefer home-run to chain hotels), as long as its clean and conveniently located.
As I love my reds and vineyards visit, am toying with the possibility of exploring La Rioja too. If I only have time for one, which would be recommended?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ケ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 운좋은바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라テ인터넷바카라
- 4 그리스카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ろ코리아카지노
- 5 세븐바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ッ인터넷바카라
- 6 바카라사이트추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트お바카라사이트
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 18 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 22 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 23 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 24 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions