We are touring Italy for 3 weeks beginning May 4th and staying mostly hotels. We are looking for a local color place to stay in the hill country as a base for touring the towns in Tuscany primarily and Umbria.
Base Place to stay to tour Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's your suggestion ????
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 4 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 7 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 8 A guide to Madrid
- 9 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 10 Prague for a week?
- 11 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 12 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 13 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 17 Germany and Switzerland
- 18 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 19 Amsterday > Bruges
- 20 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 21 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 22 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 23 Help me with this trip
- 24 First ever europe trip
- 25 Passport stamp in the UK