We are touring Italy for 3 weeks beginning May 4th and staying mostly hotels. We are looking for a local color place to stay in the hill country as a base for touring the towns in Tuscany primarily and Umbria.
Base Place to stay to tour Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - long weekend for 2nd weekend in Nov 2014?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Sardinia in early May
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 8 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 9 Venice; recommendations
- 10 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 16 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 17 Baby cot
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 25 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs