We are touring Italy for 3 weeks beginning May 4th and staying mostly hotels. We are looking for a local color place to stay in the hill country as a base for touring the towns in Tuscany primarily and Umbria.
Base Place to stay to tour Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 5 1 week in Croatia
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Trip to Iceland
- 9 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 10 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 13 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 14 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 15 Fjords, How To?
- 16 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Fashion for larger man?
- 21 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar