We are touring Italy for 3 weeks beginning May 4th and staying mostly hotels. We are looking for a local color place to stay in the hill country as a base for touring the towns in Tuscany primarily and Umbria.
Base Place to stay to tour Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 travel to western Europe from India
- 4 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 5 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 6 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 7 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 8 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 9 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 10 Moroccan food in Paris
- 11 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 12 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 13 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Bike touring in France
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 21 Mama Mia Italy!
- 22 Ireland driving vacation
- 23 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 24 Late night train from Prague
- 25 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8