We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland with a couple of day trips to major tourist attractions in Switzerland before driving to Venice. We will have our car, so being close to a train station or a staying in a city is not a criteria. I am looking for a budget apartment hotel kind of accommodation with free car parking and kitchen where I can do our laundry and wind down after a hectic two week travel in Europe. Please suggest any apartment preferably in a small quiet town. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 6 Our European adventures
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Spain Trip Report
- 12 CDG international flight
- 13 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 14 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Norfolk base
- 17 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Gelato course in Rome?
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 23 5 Day itinerary
- 24 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 25 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais