We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland with a couple of day trips to major tourist attractions in Switzerland before driving to Venice. We will have our car, so being close to a train station or a staying in a city is not a criteria. I am looking for a budget apartment hotel kind of accommodation with free car parking and kitchen where I can do our laundry and wind down after a hectic two week travel in Europe. Please suggest any apartment preferably in a small quiet town. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 4 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 5 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 6 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 7 Renting a car
- 8 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 9 munich - day trips
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 13 Phone cards
- 14 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 15 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 16 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 17 Juangfrau / mt
- 18 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 19 sim card
- 20 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 21 visa expired
- 22 PLITVICE LAKES
- 23 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 written guide for Olympia