We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland with a couple of day trips to major tourist attractions in Switzerland before driving to Venice. We will have our car, so being close to a train station or a staying in a city is not a criteria. I am looking for a budget apartment hotel kind of accommodation with free car parking and kitchen where I can do our laundry and wind down after a hectic two week travel in Europe. Please suggest any apartment preferably in a small quiet town. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 4 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 7 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 8 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 seat reservations
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Italy in a week
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 15 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 16 Germany-Car or Train
- 17 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Jewish Vienna
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Reaching the Lake District
- 22 Positano Hotel in September
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 Brussels flower tapestry
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train