We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland with a couple of day trips to major tourist attractions in Switzerland before driving to Venice. We will have our car, so being close to a train station or a staying in a city is not a criteria. I am looking for a budget apartment hotel kind of accommodation with free car parking and kitchen where I can do our laundry and wind down after a hectic two week travel in Europe. Please suggest any apartment preferably in a small quiet town. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 6 December in Slovenia
- 7 Night club strobe light
- 8 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 9 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Itinerary help please!
- 13 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 14 Dover queues
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 19 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 20 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 21 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Puglia
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)