We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland with a couple of day trips to major tourist attractions in Switzerland before driving to Venice. We will have our car, so being close to a train station or a staying in a city is not a criteria. I am looking for a budget apartment hotel kind of accommodation with free car parking and kitchen where I can do our laundry and wind down after a hectic two week travel in Europe. Please suggest any apartment preferably in a small quiet town. Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Towersey, London
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Westerplatte
- 20 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Biarritz family holiday