We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland with a couple of day trips to major tourist attractions in Switzerland before driving to Venice. We will have our car, so being close to a train station or a staying in a city is not a criteria. I am looking for a budget apartment hotel kind of accommodation with free car parking and kitchen where I can do our laundry and wind down after a hectic two week travel in Europe. Please suggest any apartment preferably in a small quiet town. Thanks for your help.
Base in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 7 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 8 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 16 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 21 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 22 Calling Jamikins
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending