We are planning to spend 4 nights in Switzerland with a couple of day trips to major tourist attractions in Switzerland before driving to Venice. We will have our car, so being close to a train station or a staying in a city is not a criteria. I am looking for a budget apartment hotel kind of accommodation with free car parking and kitchen where I can do our laundry and wind down after a hectic two week travel in Europe. Please suggest any apartment preferably in a small quiet town. Thanks for your help.
Base in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Germany in December 2015
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 biking tours in Italy?
- 22 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 23 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt