I will be spending a couple of weeks in Provence in 2013, one of those will be with family. I am interested in some recommendations for a base from which to roam from. We will be wanting to see, Avignon, L'Isle Sure-la-Sorgue, Aix en Provence, take in the Lavender Route. Is it realistic to have one home base for this trip, or would it be better to arrange accommodations in the various locations of interest?
Base in Provence 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 2 London GTG late September?
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 train in Spain
- 5 economy car rentals
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 8 Barcelona free tours??
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Eleanor's Pages
- 13 Renfe site
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 17 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Interested In Coach Passes
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks