I will be spending a couple of weeks in Provence in 2013, one of those will be with family. I am interested in some recommendations for a base from which to roam from. We will be wanting to see, Avignon, L'Isle Sure-la-Sorgue, Aix en Provence, take in the Lavender Route. Is it realistic to have one home base for this trip, or would it be better to arrange accommodations in the various locations of interest?
Base in Provence 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 London hotel
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 19 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 22 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?