I will be spending a couple of weeks in Provence in 2013, one of those will be with family. I am interested in some recommendations for a base from which to roam from. We will be wanting to see, Avignon, L'Isle Sure-la-Sorgue, Aix en Provence, take in the Lavender Route. Is it realistic to have one home base for this trip, or would it be better to arrange accommodations in the various locations of interest?
Base in Provence 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Munich
- 2 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 3 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 4 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 17 İstanbul Travel guide
- 18 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 19 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 20 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 24 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 25 Italian Lakes