I will be spending a couple of weeks in Provence in 2013, one of those will be with family. I am interested in some recommendations for a base from which to roam from. We will be wanting to see, Avignon, L'Isle Sure-la-Sorgue, Aix en Provence, take in the Lavender Route. Is it realistic to have one home base for this trip, or would it be better to arrange accommodations in the various locations of interest?
Base in Provence 2013
View all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 12 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 13 15 days in Europe,
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Travel by train or bus
- 25 Planning a holiday