I will be spending a couple of weeks in Provence in 2013, one of those will be with family. I am interested in some recommendations for a base from which to roam from. We will be wanting to see, Avignon, L'Isle Sure-la-Sorgue, Aix en Provence, take in the Lavender Route. Is it realistic to have one home base for this trip, or would it be better to arrange accommodations in the various locations of interest?
Base in Provence 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 4 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 7 Suggestion for travel memories
- 8 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 9 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 12 Budget family trip to Europe
- 13 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 14 Pyrenees logistics
- 15 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 16 Italy
- 17 Azores
- 18 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 19 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Driving in Italy
- 22 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 23 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 24 Taormina to Palermo
- 25 Spain - car rental, bus or train?