We will be flying into Milan early afternoon on April 16 and have 3 nights to spend in Milan and/or Lake Como before going on to Venice. Trying to decide whether to stay in Milan and day trip to Lake Como, stay in Lake Como and day trip to Milan, or split the nights between the 2. Our last full day will be a Monday which I know is not a good day for sights in Milan. There is apparently also a convention lasting through the weekend. And unsure what to expect for weather in Lake Como if that matters. Any thoughts/suggestions would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland Trip
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 5 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 6 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Cappadocia in June
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Ibiiza Spain
- 19 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples