We will be flying into Milan early afternoon on April 16 and have 3 nights to spend in Milan and/or Lake Como before going on to Venice. Trying to decide whether to stay in Milan and day trip to Lake Como, stay in Lake Como and day trip to Milan, or split the nights between the 2. Our last full day will be a Monday which I know is not a good day for sights in Milan. There is apparently also a convention lasting through the weekend. And unsure what to expect for weather in Lake Como if that matters. Any thoughts/suggestions would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 3 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Capri in July
- 21 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!