We will be flying into Milan early afternoon on April 16 and have 3 nights to spend in Milan and/or Lake Como before going on to Venice. Trying to decide whether to stay in Milan and day trip to Lake Como, stay in Lake Como and day trip to Milan, or split the nights between the 2. Our last full day will be a Monday which I know is not a good day for sights in Milan. There is apparently also a convention lasting through the weekend. And unsure what to expect for weather in Lake Como if that matters. Any thoughts/suggestions would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 7 Croatia trip Planning
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 12 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 22 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 23 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)