we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 12 days in italy help
- 4 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Athens and which islands?
- 9 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 10 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 21 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 Baltic cruise ports
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Questions for Paris residents