we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Scotland
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 12 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 13 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 14 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 15 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 One week in Venice - trips
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions