we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 2 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 13 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites