we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 American Express
- 20 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange