we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 2 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 3 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 4 Top 5 choices from London
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 7 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 8 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 9 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 12 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 13 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 14 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 15 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 18 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 19 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 20 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 21 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 24 two weeks in Paris-- looking for new ideas
- 25 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One