we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 3 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 4 Bologna tips
- 5 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 6 Edinburgh - outings?
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 London and Where Else in late December?
- 9 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 10 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 11 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 14 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 15 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 16 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 22 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 23 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 24 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 25 Bologna airport to train to Florence