we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 2 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 6 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 7 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 8 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 9 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 12 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 13 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 14 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 15 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 16 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 17 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 18 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 19 Where to stay in London
- 20 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 21 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 22 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Schladming, Austria