we are are looking at spending 3 nights in the Istria region of Croatia - after reading the forums I'm not sure which part of Istria would be the best place to use as a base. We will be travelling in August with 2 active teens who love the outdoors and who would like some time on the beach. Rovinj seems lovely, but we heard that it is crowded in August. We thought about Rovinj, Vrsar, Pula, Fazana. Does anyone have any other suggestions or a favorites for August with teens. We will have a car and will be heading to Zadar after Istria or possibly the ferry to Split.
Base in Istria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 9 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 13 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 Dordogne lodging
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 25 Dordogne markets