HI. We are looking for a town/village to make our base in either Chianti or North/West Tuscany. There are going to be 5 of us (multi generational). We are planning for later part of June 2013. We will have a car, however, our goal is to be in a town/village that that has a few restaurants and shops. I've looked all over the internet, but I am getting extremely confused. We do want to make a side trip up to Peidmont, where my father is from - so maybe somewhere inbetween Turin and Rome (where we will be flying in to). Any recommendations on apartments would be appreciated too.
Base in Chianti or North/West Tuscany
- 1 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 How Long For Santorini?
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Car rental Italy
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 13 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 Northern Italy