HI. We are looking for a town/village to make our base in either Chianti or North/West Tuscany. There are going to be 5 of us (multi generational). We are planning for later part of June 2013. We will have a car, however, our goal is to be in a town/village that that has a few restaurants and shops. I've looked all over the internet, but I am getting extremely confused. We do want to make a side trip up to Peidmont, where my father is from - so maybe somewhere inbetween Turin and Rome (where we will be flying in to). Any recommendations on apartments would be appreciated too.
Base in Chianti or North/West Tuscany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 2 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 3 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 4 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 5 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 6 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 9 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 10 What's your suggestion ????
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 A guide to Madrid
- 15 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 16 Prague for a week?
- 17 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 18 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 19 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 24 Amsterday > Bruges
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country